Want some Adventure and work with International Police and get Paid? The applications are open to apply for Interpol Internships 2023 in France. Interpol is an international Police organization that facilitates worldwide police cooperation and crime control. It is the world’s largest international police organization. The Interpol Internship Program is open to more than 195 member countries.
During the Internship program interns will be paid a Monthly allowance of 550 euros. The Internship Varies from six to 11 months. Most of the Interpol Interns are based in Lyon headquarters in France. Applicants can apply with any academic background. There is no application fee and No IELTS required for the Interpol Internship Program. Are you done with your studies or not? Want o Travel to France? More details are given below.
Details About Interpol Internships 2023
- Country: France
- Internship Location: Interpol HQ, France
- Duration: Six to 11 Months
- Financial Coverage: Funded+
Why Interpol Internship Programme?
Finishing your studies and want some international experience? Interpol Internship is a great opportunity to understand how international police cooperation works and how Interpol works in more than 195 member countries.
- Duty Station: France and other duty stations outside France.
- Duration: It varies from a minimum of six to a maximum of 11 months.
- Remuneration: Interns receive a monthly allowance of 550 euros (Lyon)
INTERPOL will provide you with the necessary documents to get the Visa.
To do an internship at INTERPOL, you must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants can apply from more than 195 countries.
- You must be a national of an Interpol member’s country.
- Be enrolled in, or have graduated from, a post-secondary accredited academic institution within the past year on the date of submission of their application
- Have attained the legal age of majority in their country of nationality
- Be fluent in English.
How to Apply for the Interpol Internship Programme?
Only submitted applications will be taken into notice. Candidates should apply through the online platform. Apply with the following documents:
- Cover Letter
- Your motivation to join the INTERPOL internship program
- Your interest in and your assets for the specific internship you are applying for
- Your expectations for this internship.