Schwarzman Scholars Programme 2024 in China (Fully Funded)
This is China’s Greatest and Popular Scholarship Program. Applications are open for the Schwarzman Scholars Programme 2024 in China. Schwarzman Scholarship is a one-year Master’s Degree Scholarship at China’s Top University that is Tsinghua University. Around 200 Scholars will Join in 2024. Thousands of applicants apply from around the world each year. The Schwarzman Scholarship is open to worldwide students.
Schwarzman Scholars Programme was Founded by the American Stephen A. Schwarzman. Applicants especially from U.S., China, and around the world are encouraged to apply for the Schwarzman Scholarship for the Class of 2024. No application fee is required to apply. Also, IELTS is not required from the applicants, and exemptions are available. More details about the Schwarzman Scholars Programme 2024 are given below.
Details About Schwarzman Scholars Programme 2024
- Host Country: China
- Host University: Tsinghua University
- Course Level: One Year Master Degree
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Selection Cycle: Oct – Nov 2023
- Program Begins: Aug 2024
- Deadline: 19th September 2023
The Schwarzman Scholars Programme is a Fully Funded Scholarship Program. Scholars will receive the following benefits:
- Full Tuition Fee Covered
- Room and Board
- Airfare Travel Tickets from and to China
- Study Tour
- Books and Medical
- Health Insurance
- Monthly Stipend of $4000 or more.
- All international, as well as Chinese citizens, are eligible to apply.
- A candidate must have either bachelor’s or another professional degree.
- A candidate must be 18 to 28 years of age.
- A candidate must submit English Language Proficiency scores.
- We do not ask for any application fee at any stage.
Exemption of IELTS
If you are from English Speaking country, or you are a native English speaker then IELTS is not mandatory for the Schwarzman Scholars Program.
OR If you have successfully completed your previous degree from the English medium Institute or your primary language of instruction was English for at least two years of the applicant’s academic program. Then IELTS is not Required..
The aim of the Schwarzman Scholars is to bring together a diverse cohort of young leaders from all regions and sectors of the world who embrace each other’s differences while working on a joint mission.
Documents Required for Schwarzman Scholarship 2024
- Two Essays (750 words)
- Statement of Purpose (500 words)
- Letters of Recommendation
- Online application
- Academic Transcripts
The U.S. and Global application for the class of 2024-2025 is now open from April 12, 2023, to September 19, 2023, at 11:59 p.m. EDT.
How to Apply for the Schwarzman Scholars Programme 2024?
All applicants have to complete the online application form with all the documents must be submitted online. Prepare your documents. The Link to Schwarzman Scholar Program is given below.